Volt Roller Hockey Goalie Skates with D-fender Technology
Introducing the most innovative and premier inline Goalie skates on the market: Tour Volt LG72. Designed for inline goalies by inline goalies, these roller hockey goalie skates are loaded with the latest technology to keep you fast and nimble in the crease. No longer will you have a problem with your pad straps catching your wheels with our newest feature, D-fender. A first of its kind in the sport, D-fender is a fender located above the first wheel that blocks any form of friction from goalie pad straps - taking your mobility and comfort to a whole new level. In addition, with our custom reinforced ankle stabilizer and lateral support system you will be able to "Feel The Floor" better than ever. Bake the skate to thermo-fit the boot to your unique foot shape. Enjoy the DryWick Quilted Comfort lining for the cushioning and control. An adjustable felt tongue further customizes the way your inline hockey goalie skates fit. Stay low and steady on lightweight Tour Predator 9 frames and all new Kemistry wheels, complete with the fastest precision bearings (Gold-9 race rated chrome) on the rink. New look, new technology, great performance. We’ve outdone ourselves this time with the most advanced goalie skate ever made.
- Groundbreaking new feature, "D-fender" blocks your pad straps from obstructing your wheels
- "Feel the floor" better than ever with feature-packed Pro Elite Series thermo-fit boots
- Low profile aluminum Tour Predator 9 Frames help you maintain your stance
- New Kemistry Wheels are engineered to the perfect size and grip for goaltending
- Super fast and responsive Bevo Gold-9 Race Rated (Chrome) for moving quickly in the crease
- Newest skate in the Volt Series with fresh look