CODE 2 Senior Inline Hockey Skate
- Lightweight VORRAC Quarter construction › Advanced thermolayer composition that is extremely lightweight, strong and heat moldable
- A.R.C. Tongue (Anti-Lacebite, Removeable, Custom Fit Toe Box)
- Labeda Humer Eviction 2 Frame with DPS Lo-Boy technology
- BEVO Gold 9 Raced Rated (Chrome) Bearings
- Labeda Millenium Wheels. Size 5-6 have all 76mm wheels. Sizes 7 -13 have all 80mm wheels
The Code 2 skate offers a lightweight advanced thermolayer composition combining excellent support and rigidity throughout the boot. The new Knetik Tendon guard provides the best range of motion on the market ensuring an aggressive snap back during full stride extension. This skate also features the new ARC removable tongue which eliminates negative space within the boot and provides excellent anti-lacebite protection. Patented DPS technology lowers the center of gravity for better control and speed while Labeda™ Millenium wheels and Gold 9 bearings provide unbeatable grip and speed.