CODE 2.one Inline Hockey Skate
- HEAT MOLDABLE construction with lightweight VORRAC quarter panel and honeycomb instep ventilation
- COMFORT AND CONTROL with high density memory foam ankle pads and ACCUAIRE moisture-wicking liner
- FRAME Labeda Humer Eviction 2 made from lightweight and strong Aluminum/Magnesium hybrid; DPS Lo-Boy tech
- WHEELS Kemistry Cyclonium Soft; Sizes 5-6 have all 76mm and sizes 7-12 have all 80mm
- BEARINGS Bevo Gold-9 Race Rated Chrome
The Code 2.one is an advanced level skate delivering an amazing performance. It’s loaded with technology from toe to tendon guard. These heat-moldable inline roller hockey skates are built for comfort and speed. The sleek finish on the outside showcases the lightweight VORRAC Quarter construction. High density memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel and ankle for increased power transfer. Lined with comfort Accuaire moisture-wicking liner. Comfortable pillow padding at the edge minimizes ankle irritation. The instep breathes well thanks to honeycomb venting, which keeps feet and skate drier and cooler. The frames are Labeda Humer Eviction 2 with DPS Lo-Boy technology which keeps the center of gravity lower, increasing speed and power. Kemistry Cyclonium Soft wheels are loaded with Bevo Gold-9 Race Rated bearings. Sizes 5-6 have 76mm and sizes 7-12 have 80mm wheels.