CODE 1.one Senior Inline Hockey Skate
- TOP OF THE LINE Heat Moldable inline roller hockey skates loaded with all the latest technology
- VORRAC quarter construction; Vibram® patches strategically placed to enhance durability; A.R.C. tongue (Anti-lacebite, Removable, Custom-fit toebox); Psycho Wave Fit insole
- Knetik tendon guard enhances range of motion; High-density memory foam ankle pads lock in the heel and ankle for added power transfer; Pillow padding at the edge lessens ankle irritation.
- Labeda Humer Eviction PRO 2 magnesium aluminum hybrid frame with pro-level Big Wheel technology; DPS Lo-Boy frame tech lowers the center of gravity for better speed/control
- Labeda Addiction wheels (sizes 5-6: all 76 mm wheels; sizes 7-13: all 80 mm wheels); Bevo Swiss platinum race-rated chrome bearings
If you are looking for a top-of-the-line roller hockey skate packed full of the latest technology, the Code 1.one is it. This is the premier model in the 3rd generation of Code series skates. You can read about all the tech but bottom line is these skates are fast, strong, lightweight, and made to give you every advantage. The inside is made for control and comfort, the outside is made to take abuse, and the frames are for precision and power. These inline hockey skates feature 80mm Labeda Addiction wheels – Labeda’s signature series and are loaded with the fastest Swiss bearings that Bevo makes.